Life in Motion: The Osteopathic Vision
of Rollin E. Becker, D.O.
Edited by Rachel E. Brooks, M.D.
See Review Below
A collection of Dr. Becker’s writings and lectures based on his studies with William Sutherland, D.O. (the originator of cranial osteopathy) and his 50 years of clinical experience. In his own unique way he addresses the question, What is “health” and what is the most efficient and effective way to help bring it about?
Hardcover, 370 pp, $45.00
Distributed by Bookmasters.
Table of Contents
- Foreword – Anne L. Wales, D.O.
- Chapter One: To Study And Practice Osteopathy
- Chapter Two: Understanding The Mechanism
- Chapter Three: The Cerebrospinal Fluid Tide
- Chapter Four: Palpatory Skills
- Chapter Five: Diagnostic Touch
- Chapter Six: Principles And Methods Of Treatment
- Chapter Seven: The Nature Of Trauma
- Chapter Eight: Clinical Considerations
- About The Sutherland Cranial Teaching Foundation, Inc
- About The Editor